Is your business costing you money or making you money? Understanding the difference between your bottom line and the cash in your bank account is the key to your success.
The definition of success should always be personally defined.
The 2018 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act will affect just about each and every business across the country. With the C Corporation tax rate reduction, the introduction of the new qualified business income and deduction code sections, changes in how net operating losses are handled, and depreciation changes, it is imperative that one understands how their business taxes will be affected. How do these changes affect your business? What can you do to minimize your tax burden?
Below are some services Jelena offer’s her business clients. If you’d like to know how she can help you reach your definition of success by helping you keep more of what you make, give her a call to set up a free initial consultation.
- Comprehensive tax planning
- Corporate tax preparation
- Partnership and LLC tax preparation
- Multi-state tax preparation
- Nexus issues
- IRS and FTB problem resolution
- Succession planning
- New entity set up and consulting
- Financial modeling / forecasting
- Sales tax preparation and audit representation
- Amended tax return analysis / preparation
- Self-employment consulting
- Comprehensive payroll services
- Financial statement preparation
- Accounting / bookkeeping services
Get Started Today
Give us a call at (949) 766-2741 for a consultation.